Join us as a partner to create stronger connections to Land, Spirit, and to each other
At this early stage, we are literally growing from the ground up. Your generous contributions will assist in:
- Building the Center’s infrastructure, its bridge, roads and meeting places;
- Documenting, archiving and disseminating oral histories of medicinal plant use;
- Undertaking a biodiversity inventory of the existing land;
- Scouting for plants and seeds;
- Designing and establishing medicinal gardens for 100 plants.
No matter the size of your contribution, you will always be a companion of the gardens. When you visit as a partner, you will be welcome to join us in planting and caring for the different species of medicinal flora being cultivated and invited to learn from, and study with, community and resident experts, gathering ideas for similar projects in your home communities.
Partner with us at any of the levels listed below. With a gift in USD funds of:
- $50.00, you will be named an initial sponsor, with one-year’s membership;
- $100.00, you will be entitled to one-year’s membership and discounted admission to the Center’s public events;
- $500.00, your name will be recorded and displayed at the Center, in addition to one-year’s membership;
- $1,000.00, or more, you will be entitled to lifetime membership and awarded a numbered certificate to commemorate the occasion.
With your donation, you will also receive a tax-deductible receipt from our fiscal intermediary, the Indigenous People’s Task Force, a 501 c 3 registered non-profit organization in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Tobago Center is incorporated as a non-profit company in Trinidad and Tobago.
Please visit Acknowledgements to see a list of our current supporters.
Your ecological footsteps
You can also partner with the Center by lightening your ecological footprints wherever you live, whenever and however you can.